Sunday, March 15, 2009

My New Blog-Massachusetts Builders Blog

Welcome to the Massachusetts Builders Blog. I have had another blog, Homeowner vs. Home Contractor, that deals exclusively with the renovation process for two years. There have been many topics that I have wanted to cover concerning the construction industry, but they did not fall within the purview of a blog about remodeling. This blog will be much broader, and cover such topics as mechanic's liens, construction contracts, general contractor-subcontractor relations, green construction, etc. I hope to have guest bloggers speak about land use issues, zoning, OSHA, construction accidents and accident prevention, as well as insurance coverage and the bidding process. Please feel free to comment and ask questions. I would like to see this blog develop as an ongoing conversation about construction in Massachusetts.