Sunday, April 12, 2009
- Name: Andrea Goldman
Andrea Goldman is a litigation attorney who focuses on construction and business law. Ms. Goldman has been a mediator since 1996 and is an arbitrator on the panels of the American Arbitration Association, Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor Arbitration Program, National Arbitration Forum and the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. In addition, she is fluent in both Spanish and French and has helped international clients. Andrea Goldman can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Twitter @AndreaGoldman. Please contact Andrea to review your construction contracts and add lead-paint clauses, to help with resolving a dispute, or provide representation in the construction industry.
- How to Build a Strong Cathedral Hip Roof
- 10 Things You Must Put in Your Next House
- Thoughts on Green Building
- Contractors-What to do in a Bad Economy
- When Contractors Fail to Pay Subcontractors
- Getting Rid of a Mechanic's Lien
- A Good Time to Start a Home Renovation
- Construction Associations Provide Great Support to...
- Problem with Chinese Drywall
- Who Can File a Mechanic's Lien in Massachusetts?