Integrity Windows from Marvin Windows
Everyday, Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors approaches our business with one question, “How can we do it better?” From creating energy-efficient windows with a lifecycle that far outlasts the competition to ensuring we lessen our impact in all steps of manufacturing, we provide windows that make the homes we build part of a greener and brighter future.
Our commitment to environmental responsibility is evident in what our windows are made of, how we make them, and what they can do for the home
- Ultrex takes less energy to make than vinyl and is made from silica sand - a safe and renewable resource
- All of our plants have extensive recycling and pollution prevention programs – we log everything that we consume and waste and participate in yearly audits to ensure we are on target with our environmental goals
- The Ultrex fiberglass used to construct Integrity windows and doors provides superior stength, heat, UV and corrosion-resistance to deliver a durable and resilient product that can far outpace other materials.
- Low E II coated glass is standard on all of our windows – allowing us to meet Energy Star qualifications in all four zones
- Internal standards for environmental goals that go above and beyond local, state and federal regulations
- Annual environmental plant audits for over 15 years to ensure we are meeting or exceeding our environmental goals
- Window packaging includes recyclable corrugated cardboard and biodegradable banding
- Our fleet of diesel trucks contain regulators to ensure our emissions are below required levels
- Reduced local energy consumption by utilizing our own generators during peak winter and summer days – we even burn sawdust to help heat our plants in the winter