Seminar: How To Work As A Home Contractor And Stay Out Of Trouble
Thursday, June 24, 2010 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
305 Walnut Street, 2nd Floor, Newton, MA
(inside the Citizens Bank building)
$15.00 per person
As a building industry professional, I am offering a seminar to inform contractors and construction companies about changes to the Renovation Repair & Painting Program Rule and how to stay in compliance with the Home Improvement Contractor Law. The seminar will take place at my office at 305 Walnut Street in Newton on Thursday, June 24, 2010 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
I will discuss:
* What You Need To Know About Changes to the Lead Paint Law
* Compliance with the Home Improvement Contractor Law
* How to Protect Your Company
Please RSVP to email@example.com to let me know if you will be attending. Payment will be $15.00 at the door.
Make Sure You are Protected.
I Can Help.
The new Lead-Based Paint Renovation, Repair and Painting Program Rule went into effect on April 22, 2010. The law is continuing to change.
Are you protected?
Contractors need to protect themselves by adding clauses to their contracts with homeowners and maintaining good contracts with subcontractors.
Contractor agreements for renovation projects must also comply with the State Home Improvement Contractor Law and include additional provisions that protect you and your company.
How I can help:
I have developed contract clauses that take all applicable laws into account.
* I will insert the Lead Paint provisions into your homeowner and subcontractor contracts, and review these contracts for compliance with state and federal law.
* I will make recommendations for improvements and additions to your contract and quote a flat fee for these updates.
* I can also provide pricing for developing new home contractor/homeowner, general contractor/subcontractor and other construction contracts.
One Time Fee: $495 (lead paint clauses only)
Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me directly: (617) 467-3072
About My Law Firm
The Law Office of Andrea Goldman represents clients in the following areas of practice:
Representation of Construction Companies
Home Contractor/Homeowner Disputes
Real Estate Conflicts
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Law Office Of Andrea Goldman
Newton, Massachusetts 02460
"Massachusetts Builders Blog"
"Home Contractor vs. Homeowner Blog"